Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sport moments gone awry

Soooo....

It's been awhile since my last post. On Feb. 17 my husband and I welcomed our second child Chloe into the world. So I have been at home healing and adjusting to having a second child.
But I'm back now!! So to all of those faithful readers who have been complaining about the lack of posts (aka my sister lol) I hope this makes up for the delay.

Now I'm not really into sports, I played them when I was younger but as far as watching them on the telly goes, it's not really my style. After surfing the web for a great new topic to blog about I came across several interesting photos. So I dug a little deeper and suffice to say I am now reconsidering my position as a non-ESPN viewer. Take a gander at these lovely photos that came from the world of sports and don't forget to comment and let me know what you think.......




 A picture is worth how many words???
<-----------




Jerry Springer Colombian Style
 Love, love, love this!!! 
---------->

Just LOL

  "Man, my legs are flippin' tired!"
                                                             ---------->
                                                    Soccer takes the cake on funny sports photos




 Now it's just a matter of who outlasts who
<-------------
                Prolly not the best way to score a date  :)
                                                          ------------>






                            Hahahahaha
                            <---------

                             These pics reinforce my fear of ice skating....oh the things that can go wrong!!


                                                                            OLE!!!!!
                                                      


                                               


                 
     That shotput is prolly only like 12 lbs. lol
            <----------


Not Today M*THER F*CKER! NOT TODAY!
 

Oh, not in our house!!   (ABOVE)


                      This is why most dance partners end up dating if one of them is not gay, lol haha








One badass cheerleader
<---------

 





                                  Anger Managment anyone?
                                                     -------------->

           "I said, I want my watch back!"
                           --------------->






Do you see the balls??  (below)


                                                                     HAAAAAAA!!!

I dont even know what to say

<><>
<>
<><>
That SUX


No comments:

Post a Comment